Three Top Ten Lists - Part 3
For this week’s blog posts, I decided to do three Top Ten Lists. The first one was my Favorite Art Material to use with my students, the second was my Favorite Elementary Art Teacher Books and the today’s is My Favorite Picture Books to read with my students. Of course, there are many other wonderful materials, reference books and picture books so I encourage you to add YOUR FAVORITES in the comment section after each post.
So read on, stay tuned and enjoy!
Favorite Picture Books for Students in the Art Room ~ this list is in no particular order. These are books that are absolute favorites with all of my elementary students. You know, ones they want to hear again and again!!! Enjoy…
1. Art’s Supplies, Chris Tougas
2. Badly Drawn Dog, Emma Dobson
3. Steal Back the Mona Lisa, Meghan McCarthy
4. Art Dog, Thacher Hurd
5. I Ain’t Gonna Paint No More, Karen Beaumont
6. Dog’s Night, Meredith Hooper
7. Elemenopeo, Harriet Ziefert
8. Suzette and the Puppy, Joan Sweeney
9. Anna’s Art Adventure, Bjorn Sortland
10. Seen Art? Jon Scieszka and Lane Smith
Plus, two bonus ~ that I could not leave out…
I know that YOU have some favorite books that you read to your students, what are they? Please share them in the comment section below! Thanks!